Turn your credits into a career-focused degree.
Whether you’re looking for a fresh start or starting over completely, Regis has unique, personalized learning options designed to meet your needs. When you transfer to Regis, you’re not simply earning a degree from an accredited, private university, you’re applying bold thinking to some of the world’s biggest challenges, working toward a future that’ll change your life and the lives of those around you.
Why do hundreds of students transfer to Regis each year?
- Generous transfer credit policy: up to 87 credit hours transferable from regionally accredited institutions. Apply AP and IB credit from high school. Get credit for your military service.
- Flexible programs that fit with your life: online, on-campus in Denver, accelerated and evening courses that start at various times throughout the year.
- Regis is a Jesuit, Catholic university where students of all faith and belief backgrounds are welcome. Graduates and employers tell us that our Jesuit values instill a sense of social responsibility, leadership, ethics, tolerance and commitment to service that is unique to Regis graduates.
- Early admissions decision with no cost transcript evaluation: Apply early, get your transcripts evaluated at no cost, and begin to work with a Regis advisor while still enrolled at your community college.
- Affordability and positive return on your investment: With over $100,000 available in scholarships annually for qualified transfer students, our graduates also earn some of the highest salaries in the state.*