Preparing leaders to develop the future of pharmacy
With a Doctor of Pharmacy, you'll be able to pursue a career that blends your passions in science, health care, technology, business and patient care. Pharmacists have the choice to work in such diverse settings as community and compounding pharmacies, hospitals, nursing homes, public health clinics, poison control centers, health information technology, the biopharmaceutical industry and regulatory agencies. Why wait to join an evolving industry? Let Regis University's Doctor of Pharmacy program help place you in your dream career.
一道本不卡免费高清Regis pharmacy students are always a step ahead with patient communication and problem solving. Here's why:
- Small class sizes offer students more personalized attention
- Team-based learning enhances critical thinking, collaboration and communication skills
- Distinguished faculty provide unique research opportunities across many disciplines
- Dual degree options help you specialize and stand out from the competition
- Premier rotational experiences are available locally, nationally and internationally