Complete the PostBacCAS Application. PostBacCAS is the centralized application service for biomedical type programs.
Application materials and documents should be submitted directly to PostBacCAS with the exception of official test scores. A valid official exam score from the exam corresponding to your goal program (MCAT, DAT, GRE, PCAT, etc.) should be submitted to Regis University directly. All other application items, including official transcripts, essay, resume and references should be sent/uploaded to PostBacCAS.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A suggested undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.00 from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution. Earned graduate credits may be considered in the GPA requirement as approved by the program director. Applicants with cumulative GPAs between 2.7 and 2.99 will be considered but are less competitive. Applicants with GPAs below 2.7 will not be reviewed.
- A valid exam score from the exam corresponding to your goal program.* (MCAT, DAT, GRE, PCAT, etc…). Prospective students may substitute the GRE general exam score if they have not yet taken their specific exam. Applications may be submitted pending exam scores, but will not be reviewed by the admissions committee until the official score is received.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or professionals in your intended field. One letter must be from a professor of natural sciences* or mathematics. Character references from friends or family are not accepted. Letters from teaching assistants are also not accepted, unless co-signed by the course professor. All letters must be received electronically or by mail directly from the writer, letter service or advisory office to PostBacCAS.
- A current resume detailing your relevant work and volunteer history is required. Add honors awards, recognition, shadowing or research. Resume should include the company name, beginning and ending dates, experience type, hours worked per week or total hours and a detailed description of the experience.
- One- to two-page, double spaced essay describing profession of choice and career goals. A personal statement submitted for another graduate health/biology program will also be accepted.
一道本不卡免费高清Completion of the following pre-requisite collegiate coursework with a grade of C or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
- One year of general or introductory biology for science students with laboratories.
- One year of general and/or inorganic chemistry for science students with laboratories.
- One semester of collegiate mathematics (statistics recommended).
- One course in English composition.
- One year of humanities courses (e.g., courses in art history, classics, ethics, history, literature, music history, music theory, philosophy, religious studies, theology).
*The natural science and mathematics course work must have been completed within the last six years.
一道本不卡免费高清Highly Recommended coursework includes:
- One year of organic chemistry with labs
- One year of physics with labs
- One semester of a second collegiate mathematics (calculus recommended)
- One semester of genetics
It is strongly recommended that students have all the course prerequisites for their health-program of interest completed before entering the Biomedical Master's program.
一道本不卡免费高清The program director may allow substitution of other coursework for specifically identified prerequisite courses, may waive the prerequisite grade requirement, may include graduate course work in GPA calculations, or may waive the within-six-years requirement for science courses on a case-by-case basis.
To request consideration for a requirement/prerequisite waiver, a course substitution, or inclusion of graduate course work in GPA calculation send an email with your full name, contact information, when you plan to apply, the specific details of your request and rationale for your request.
一道本不卡免费高清We welcome conditional acceptees of other programs as applicants. If you are holding a conditional acceptance from an M.D., D.O. or D.D.S. program that requires the completion of a post-baccalaureate program, please see our FAQ page for more instructions.
All documents submitted during the application process become the property of Regis University.