一道本不卡免费高清The Master of Science degree in Information Technology Management program (ITM program) is designed for leaders, programmers, developers, engineers, and other knowledge workers who aspire to lead technical teams and expand the value teams bring to their organization. Our program emphasizes moving technology out of the classroom and into the real world, assessing the impact of technology, defining the role of information literacy in decision-making, and making the most of information technologies for productivity and the improvement of local and global societies. The ITM program is ideal for organizations that employ IT leaders, and individuals who want to expand their information technology knowledge and move into IT leadership positions within an organization.
From our classrooms, through you, to your job. Our program prepares you to FACE your competition.
- Foundation courses: Build your knowledge focused on how technology impacts organizations.
- Areas of emphasis: Specialize in technology that interests you and impacts your career.
- Core courses: Integrate your career skills – oral, written and presentation – with people and business skills.
- Exit strategies: Personalize completing your program - author a thesis, collaborate on teams in a capstone course, or complete a practicum.
ITM Emphasis Areas
- Agile Technologies
- Data Science
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Healthcare Informatics
- Information Assurance Policy Management
- Software Engineering
- Enterprise Systems Engineering
Students will choose one emphasis area in the ITM degree program. They can also add one course to some emphasis areas to earn a related certificate. Speak to an admissions counselor for details: 800.944.7667.
Please refer to the Program of Study Diagram for this Information Technology Management degree to learn more.
Total IT Management (ITM) Degree Requirements: 36 credit hours
- Core course requirements: 9 credit hours
- Degree course requirements: 12 credit hours
- ITM electives: 3 credit hours
- ITM emphasis area: 9 credit hours
- Degree completion requirements - Graduate Thesis, or Graduate Capstone, or Practicum II*: 3 credit hours
*Practicum I (3 credit hours) is the prerequisite for Practicum II
一道本不卡免费高清: To download a printable fact sheet with details about required classes, admissions requirements, and start dates, visit our fact sheet library. Please note: The best source for the most current information is an admissions counselor.
What class formats are available?
一道本不卡免费高清Master of Science Information Technology courses are offered online and in the classroom. The convenience of online information technology courses let you work and attend school at the same time, working toward your degree without sacrificing your paycheck.
When do Information Technology classes start at Regis University?
Courses are offered in eight-week terms that begin in:
- August (On Campus Cohort*) & Online
*Campus-based classes are offered for this program in August each year as a “cohort” model, in which you progress through the program with the same group of students through attending on-ground, campus-based classes versus taking classes online. The majority of the campus-based cohort classes are offered at our Denver Tech Center (DTC) campus, which is located off 1-25 and Arapahoe Road. For more information about the DTC campus, click here.