一道本不卡免费高清The Elaine Perry Leadership Scholarship Endowment was established in 1986 through a gift from the Charles A. Frueauff Foundation in memory of Elaine Frueauff Perry, a former member of the Foundation’s board and a good friend of former Regis University President and Chancellor Father Dave Clarke, S.J. The scholarships funded by the Endowment are awarded upon a competitive and selective basis. Recipients of this scholarship must be enrolled as a full-time traditional undergraduate student in Regis College or Rueckert-Hartman School of Healthcare Professions, demonstrate a commitment to leadership at Regis University, exhibit significant leadership potential and participate in the RegisCorps Leadership Certificate Program.
一道本不卡免费高清Elaine Perry was born in New York City in 1921. Her mother Antoinette (Tony) Perry, was a Denver native and a celebrated actress and director for whom the Tony Awards are named. Elaine Perry followed in her mother’s footsteps as an actress. Miss Perry began her acting career as an understudy to Ingrid Bergman in ''Liliom'' and later appeared in ''Glamour Preferred,'' ''No for an Answer'' and ''The Trojan Women.'' She was the stage manager of ''The Barretts of Wimpole Street'' starring Katherine Cornell, as a U.S.O. European production and later on Broadway. She produced several plays, including ''Touchstone,'' ''Anastasia,'' ''King of Hearts'' and ''The Late Christopher Bean.''
一道本不卡免费高清To be eligible for the Elaine Perry Scholarship, a student must:
- Be accepted into the RegisCorps Leadership Certificate Program
- Establish and maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Have completed a minimum of 15 hours of academic credit when the application is submitted and 30 hours of academic credit at the time that the scholarship award is made.
- Recipients must be enrolled as full-time traditional undergraduate students, demonstrate a commitment to leadership at Regis University, exhibit significant leadership potential, and participate in the RegisCorps Leadership Certificate Program.
- Recipients are selected based on academic achievement, character, and in anticipation that the recipients use their education in the service of others.
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate both financial need and exceptional effort in the leadership program.
- Scholarship awards will be made at the $1,000, $2500 and $3500 levels.
- The Scholarship is renewable for as many as three years or until the applicant’s completion of the RegisCorps Leadership Certificate Program.
- Recipient(s) agree to the release of their information to the donors associate with the scholarship, as well as to publish their information in media releases and other publications.
Scholarship Application Process and Timeline
- Scholarship application packages are available in the spring semester and include an application, leadership resume citing leadership accomplishments, letter of reference from a Regis University faculty or staff member attesting to the applicant’s leadership ability, and a letter of application highlighting how the applicant meets the scholarship criteria.
- Applications are reviewed by the Elaine Perry Scholarship committee, awards are determined at the end of the spring semester, and students are notified of committee decisions prior to the start of the following academic year.
- The scholarship is renewable on an annual basis, contingent upon the applicant’s continued progress in the RegisCorps Leadership Certificate Program.
- Applications for scholarship renewal will consist of a letter of application highlighting the individual’s leadership development progress over the course of the previous year.